[meteorite-list] Bogus Specimens, IMCA membership, and honesty issues.

From: M come Meteorite <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 18:17:57 +0200

 Jason Utas have put in discussion my first find of Lido Di Venezia meteorite where he have say its a meteorite from the desert. Now we are under take a analysis for confirm the age of this meteorite, and just for stop some wrong questions some " persons " put around internet. If he continue to stay with this idea, I start to put many question on meteorites found in USA desert,

Matteo

M come Meteorite Meteoriti
info at mcomemeteorite.it
http://www.mcomemeteorite.it