[meteorite-list] The Interest In Meteorites

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:58:09 -0500

Hi Mike and list,

I really enjoyed reading what you had to say about the Encyclopedia of
Meteorites Mike. It honestly makes sense about the number of photos taking
up bandwidth and thanks to John also about bringing it up. I can't remember
when anyone has mentioned about bandwidth usage on the site. I'm sure as you
said that would be one heck of a large bill. There must be some guidelines
or something that is being done to keep the bill within reason.

I'm glad it's still free and I'm sure they've thought about the number of
photos, but at least there is interest in it and it's growing.

Thanks for discussion.

Brian