[meteorite-list] OK Dinner

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:43:50 -0400

Rob:
 That's Treasure of the Sierra Madre Country done there in Durango State.
You'll need mules, tobacco (to share with the natives), coffee, bacon, metal
detectors, GPS device, a satellite phone, snake boots, a pair of those
specially reinforced brush jeans, machete and a sharpening stone and maybe
some shootin' irons for the sidewinders and dry-gulchers. I can imagine
sitting around a campfire and Howard goes: "Hey you fellas, how about some
beans? Ya want some beans? Goin' through some mighty rough country
tomorrow - you better have some beans!

Phil Whitmer

>From friends near Torre?n I have a lead on a recent fall that hasn't been

reported here yet. I'm hoping to get a guide in the desert to help find
something and have a good time too. I'm willing to meet anyone who also
heard of a fall there and are willing to risk the Mexican desert.

I plan to enter Mexico from Tucson through Nogales and make my way through
Chihuahua and then on to Torre?n, I have a chemistry project in Torre?n and
need to be there anyway so will do some Rocks from Space hounding on the
way.
Rob H