[meteorite-list] Congrats to Regine Peterson on her first Meteorite find!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:09:47 -0700

Hi all,
I just wanted to say congratulations to list member Regine Peterson on
finding her very first meteorite in Holbrook yesterday. Regine is in
Arizona (from Germany) doing research for a meteorite related
(picture) book she is working on. She has been all over the world
researching meteorite falls and finds as well as craters and so as
part of her education Twink Monrad and I took her on a meteorite hunt.
The hunt was short (about 6 hours) but produced 12 meteorites ? two
were found by Regine! Her very first was a beautiful 3 gram crusted
individual.
Here are a few photos
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/meteoritemall/Regine%20Peterson-First%20Meteorite%20Finds/
P.S. It was very cold??