[meteorite-list] Oxygen isotopes

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:08:02 -0600

Hi Laurence and All:

We are doing 16, 17, 18O on silicates from meteorites now by laser
fluorination at UNM. Give us holler if you have something interesting!

Best regards,

Carl Agee

PS: I agree -- for good data, lots of work and $$$

Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Professor, Earth and Planetary Sciences
MSC03 2050
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-1126