[meteorite-list] NASA's All-Sky Fireball Network

From: Anita Westlake <anitawestlake_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim et al:
  Your day may come. Contact NASA or Bill Cooke (mentioned in the article) and
see what you can do. He's keeping a list of names of people/science
centers/schools who want a camera. He deals mostly with the SE, but he can
probably point you in the right direction for the SW.
  They did an awesome seminar last night, and even showed some of the previous
camera views: a spider crawling across the camera lens, and a bird landing on
the lens and taking a poop! Fun stuff!
Anita