[meteorite-list] [AD] Micros to Martians, something for everyone

From: Mark's Meteorites <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:47:32 +0000

Good evening all,

I've updated my existing for sale page, and listed a number of new specimens.

Highlights include some beautiful etched irons from Mirko (Mont Dieu, Zacatecas 1979, very rare Verkhnyi Saltov); some beautiful planetaries including individual crusted shergotties; and a number of small micros priced at $5 - $15 - perfect for expanding your collection at a cost.

Click on the 'MCxxxx' reference for photos.

http://velikimacak.com/meteorites/meteorites-for-sale/

I'm trying to raise funds to purchase historic falls, so I'm happy to discuss trading some of these specimens.

Best wishes
Mark