[meteorite-list] (AD) New Items and Update

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 00:33:43 -0700

Hello, Everyone;

I want to thank those that have helped Adrian during his recovery, and
I also want to remind everyone that we still have some donation items
which 100% of the sales will go to his recovery fund. Here is the link
to the items: http://kdmeteorites.com/TheAdrianAlatorreMedicalFundBenefitItemsForSale.html.

We had added a ton of great new items - a lot of them are rare and
hard to find specimens such as Winona, D'Orbigny, Cape York, Stannern,
Billygoat Donga, Abee, Buck Mountains 002 - way to many to list here!
Great collection specimens! Go to our "What's New" link and scroll
down to see them all.
http://kdmeteorites.com/WhatsNewAtKDMeteorites.html

We've also added some really cute, nice slices of Gold Basin
Meteorites- you don't see those very often; some new Fukang slices
from 10-50 grams in size; a killer Imilac slice; and of course more of
that awesome Brenham Pallasite that we had at the Tucson show!

We've added a lot of stuff pretty much everywhere, so enjoy cruising
around our site. I am also working on improving our website, so please
bear with me while I am making changes!

Thanks again for your help in our time of need; and for looking at our site.
Dana

--
KD Meteorites
kdmeteorites.com