[meteorite-list] "Great News" to eBay sellers.

From: actionshooting at carolina.rr.com <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 9:34:41 -0400

Us gun and military collectors had to do the same a while back after ebay decided to stop letting you sell anything "assault" rifle related, including anything banned in Kalifornia but not banned anywhere else, ammo of any kind, bayonets of assault-rifle nature, and then they stopped the sale of inert ordnance. Basically if you had anything AK47 or AR15 related it was banned by ebay. We used to sell hi-cap mags as "10rd per ebay rules" and the buyer could easily see from the picture they were hi-cap. Ebay finally caught on to that one too. They even suspended several of us for 30 days for doing so. They are a bunch of idiots.

So.............everyone just moved to Gunbroker.com, problem solved!!
--
Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
---- Meteorites USA <eric at meteoritesusa.com> wrote:
I agree... Meteorite Dealers can go here!
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/
I get 100,000 plus visitors to my site annually. List your meteorites
for sale where people are looking for meteorites for sale.
Regards,
Eric