[meteorite-list] OT- TEPCO Press Release

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:15:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi List,

U.S. regulators recommend a 50-mile evacuation zone in the event of a
similarly serious nuclear power accident.

Sonny

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/16/134582068/workers-evacuate-part-of-japanese-nuclear-plant

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/16/japan-quake-live-blog-death-toll-expected-to-rise-as-crews-reach-more-areas/?hpt=T1