[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of Day - March 16, 2011

From: The Tricottet Collection <tricottetcoll_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:10:14 +0000

Dear Rob,

thank you so so much for sharing these photographs as well as these 2001 posts! Very informative.

Gary, you are right, must be #0098 then!

I will do more research and update my S-A page accordingly (http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/met_sikhotealin.html)

Arnaud

The Tricottet Collection
(Historic Minerals, Fossils & Meteorites)
www.thetricottetcollection.com
Facebook: The Tricottet Collection
Twitter: TricottetColl