[meteorite-list] (AD) Murchison 99 cents start-And welcome home Mike and Rob

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:48:31 +0000 (GMT)

Listees
      Just thought I'd list a little Murchison for 99 cents since
there is so much talk of it.Only 31 mg but nice surface area
considering.

Murchison link ----http://is.gd/UuXQ3t

Some Gujba ,Limerick micro,Crumlin micro,nice 49 gram Canyon Diablo
all started at 99 cents

a few larger crusted stones with 30 cents a gram start prices or 50
cents depending.

all 26(7) auctions here ending on Sunday----http://is.gd/aY9PEI

So good to see Mike and Rob home safely and I also am looking forward
to hearing the full story on whatever website or book it eventually
ends up on.

I got some of my first meteorites from Mike and will always have
admiration for him as one of the few who actually put his money and
health on the line to fly to sometimes extremely unstable places in
pursuit of the meteorites we all have grown to love.Who else went to
Cali,Colombia? I mean come on--the guy deserves big respect.
As for his flying off the handle sometimes--I again being a somewhat
fiery and outspoken individual appreciated his no B/S attitude and
sometimes we got a peek behind the curtain at what was happening with
the big players in the meteorite world.Perhaps it was this very thing
that upset some??

Anyway--looking forward to hearing more and also good to see the Cap'n
apologising-takes a real man to admit when he is wrong and lay down an
apology.

peace and love
Jim Brady

http://is.gd/xaDF11