[meteorite-list] AD - Last of the Orgueil with ASU provenance for sale.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:25:50 -0800 (PST)

Been selling this on ebay and facebook since the story broke... however it turns out, this just adds yet another awesome story to go with this historic meteorite.
I have two lots left from the 371mg I made available, one is 110mg and the other is 15mg.
I obtained this material from The Center for Meteorite Studies at Arizona State University personally in a trade and will provide full provenance documentation and a copy of the label from them. This is this best documented material for sale on ebay at this time, and when buying material like this, provenance is everything.

110mg lot
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390295848576&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

15mg lot
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390295849000&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT