[meteorite-list] Tasmania Australia Rock show announcements

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:36:13 -0800 (PST)

My father is visiting me from Canada for a couple months and all his life has wanted to visit Tasmania so I have to bring him. By sheer coincidence there were two annual rock and mineral shows going on while we were going to be there. So I decided to get stalls at both shows.
I am not sure how many people who could go to this but I know that there are at least several list members from Tasmania and a few meteorite collectors on the shipwreck island but I would like to announce two Rock shows that I will be attending in the next few weeks. I will have mostly gemstones and crystals but will have a few meteorites so drop by if you will attend. Its a perfect time of year to visit beautiful Tasmania.
Rock shows are:
Sat 19 March - Sun 20 March 2011 - Hobart Tasmania
The Hobart Gem and Mineral Spectacular 2011 - Tasmania?s Hidden Treasures - presented by The Lapidary Club of Tasmania Inc, supported by The Mineralogical Society of Tasmania,
Grandstand Hall, Hobart Showgrounds, Glenorchy, Tasmania
And the next weekend
Sat 26 March - Sun 27 March 2011 - Latrobe, northern Tasmania
'The Latrobe Gem and Mineral Fair', organised by the Devonport Lapidary Club, at the Latrobe Memorial Hall, Gilbert Street, Latrobe, Tasmania