[meteorite-list] AD: 99 Cent Auctions Ending Tonight

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:11:14 -0800

99 Cent Auctions Ending Tonight - Over 225 meteorites listed. Great
deals to be had on lots of Buy-It-now items.
http://stores.ebay.com/BitsOfEarthLLC?refid=store

Bid High, Bid Often, Good Luck!

For my Facebook Friends: Meteorite Half Cuts Slices & Large Pieces:
Facebook Photo Gallery Link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2081956&id=1219094173&l=19dc3ec47e
ORDER $100 or More VIA FACEBOOK & Get FREE SHIPPING!
A large selection of half cuts and slices. Many rare types. Possible
howardites, eucrites, carbonaceous, and some very nice L and LL type
chondrites. A couple nice brecciated pieces too. More specimens being
added throughout the week. I will not be listing these prices publicly.
Please email me off-list for prices and photos of these specimens.

Regards,
Eric