[meteorite-list] ID card/website/etc

From: Barrett <BarrettWF_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 14:51:34 -0700

I was really surprised at how many e-mails I got asking for the template I
use for my specimen ID cards.
To make it easier for everyone, I uploaded a photo example to my website so
you can see it easier.
If anyone else would like the template for it, just ask. Include your
information you'd like on the bottom line and I can modify it for you.
A couple have asked for more room on the card for other things. If I did
this the card size would either have to increased, or the printing would
have to be smaller.
I'm not an expert in Adobe Acrobat, but if you have a specific "want", let
me know and I'll do my best.
I was also asked how much I am charging for this...answer NOTHING. Cheap
enough? LOL
Thanks again and happy hunting,
Barrett
www.FallenStarHunters.com (newly updated)