[meteorite-list] My Collection - big sale on ebay :(

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:18:19 +0100

My tears drop, my meteorites go to ebay....

Im selling part of my very very old meteorite colection mostly from
1999-2002 when I bough my first meteorites from Andrzej Pilski and later my
first specimens from eBay when I pay for them sending money in letters,
becouse Poland have no PayPal or other reasonable transfer for small sum of
money. That was beautifull times when my Dhofar 018 Howardite was breath
taking and truly rare specimen for everyone or my 10kg Sahara 99477 was the
biggest chondrite in polish private collection. Times when Polandmet was
born... Ech...lots of memories...

I have here some impossible and hard to get specimens. Some typical and some
ordinary specimens. But most of them was purchased beetween 1999 and 2002 so
this is now true history. Some was purchased from ebay, some during
memorable Gifhorn fairs and some from my first source of meteorites, Mr
Andrzej Pilski, actual secretary of IMCA !!!

Can u imagine, that in 1997 Andrzej know me only from letters (not emails :)
he sending me from time to time several meteorites via post, then I choose
what I wanted to buy, and I send him back rest of material + money ? :) That
was times of big trust. Simple times when each weathered chondrite was
amazing and special. I still have his hand written letters to me when he
describe meteorites that he alredy send me. Lol really good memories :D

OK lets back to brutal reality of lifeless ebay.
I set 7 days auctions with start price. YOU will decide If my prices are
correct, too cheap or too expensive. :)
But to be honest, several I selling cheaper than I bough them 10 years ago
:) Now I know, I should invest in gold, land or guns but now its too late
for changes.

http://stores.ebay.com/PolandMET-Store?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Acfer 010 L6
Bensour LL6 oriented