[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:53:45 +0100

Hello all,

Thanks to all who mentioned my website in this discussion!
I'm glad that it is useful for some of you.
Any new labels (cards, handwritings) are always welcome! You can send them
thru the website (must register) or directly to my email
(vs.petrovich at gmail.com)

For me one of the most interesting part of the website is "Unknown labels".
So far I had only 5 requests from collectors to display "unknown" labels and
it looks like three of them were identified!
I think it is good when collectors can share their knowledge and help each
other.

All the best,
Sergey

http://labels.sv-meteorites.com