[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 00:40:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers and night owls or morning people

I agree about signing ID cards. I always sign the back of the card, with the weight of the fragment and also I print my name and put my IMCA number. I like to use double sided matte paper and I find 50 to 61 lb weight works well. But ?I wish I could find heavyer paper any LISTERS?know of any good matte type white paper that has a high weight lets say about?80 lb plus white minimal texture in the paper?
?
?
?
[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION
Richard Kowalski damoclid at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 20:37:24 EST 2011