[meteorite-list] Buyers BEWARE!!!! *** update ***

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 00:42:35 -0400

Doug,
 I appreciate you sympathizing with the seller it shows me you have a
heart of gold and are a kind person. I wish your sympathies reached
out to all the people who actually purchased these mounts at full
retail and ended up paying 3 times the face value. I am glad we were
able to clear up this mess and move on with our lives because some of
the people who were misled by accident have an avenue now to seek some
resolution from a seller who is more then willing to make things
right.
Dan