[meteorite-list] Ad: HUGE Graphite Nodule slice from a Canyon Diablo meteorite

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:21:19 -0700

Hi all,

A friend - not on the list- asked me to post this ad for him. He's
selling a very large (345 grams) slice of a graphite nodule from a
Canyon Diablo Meteorite. It's worth a look even if you're not
interested in buying. It looks very much like a Portales Valley Slice
on steroids! There is a ruler beside the slice so you can get an idea
of size.

Here:
http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/mrmeteorite/

Please email me off list for price if interested....
--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia