[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:13:55 -0400

 I'd like to speak for myself and say I'm not ordering anything from
Morocco until Gary gets his money back. I just canceled an order for
75 kilos because I am not risking my money with somebody who may know
this guy who ripped off Gary. I do not support this kind of behavior
and i already heard to be careful when dealing directly with the
Moroccans. What just happened to Gary didn't happen from some fly by
night con artist, this guy has sold stuff before and is known amongst
the Moroccans. It's going to take a lot more then throwing a few
names at me to earn my trust I want to see them do something about
this and self regulate themselves before i send a few thousand dollars
by western union. Anyways this is how i feel and im entitled to say
and do whatever i want especially since i know Gary and I am very
upset in learning that he got cheated out of his hard earned money.
The honest Moroccan dealers need to be concerned when somebody from
their circle of business associates is pulling scams as it has a
ripple effect on their over all image.. the same concept applies when
IMCA is concerned when one of their own isn't playing by the rules,
same principle in effect here according to me. this is my opinion and
i stand behind it 100%
Daniel Furlan