[meteorite-list] Mercury data

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:33:44 -0400

Carl.,
Thank you so much for this very good information. So,
If as you say the FeO is such a big deal. Why then would they have neglected to mention it if they found it?
Is it possible Mercury is extremely depleted in FeO?
I mean how could they miss it if it's there?
And if it's not there. What kind of basalt would that match?
Thank you.
Carl
--

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote".