[meteorite-list] DaG 402 and DaG 477 paired???

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 03:19:24 -0400

Hello everybody, does anybody know if DaG 402 is paired with DaG 477 i
found lots of pictures online of DaG 477 but i cant seem to find any
any of DaG 402.. i own some DaG 477 and they look just like the
pictures i see online etc ive had them for a while.. I also have some
DaG 402.. i am uploading stuff for sale on my website and when i
checked my DaG 402 and my DaG 477 they look practically the same..
same weathering.. same matrix, same percentage of Iron flecks same
distribution of chondrules etc... if i didn't know any better i would
think they are the same meteorite but i cant seem to find much
information on DaG 402 online and the only real difference is the
outer crusts with the level of weathering as DaG 477 seems a bit more
weathered but still the insides are almost identical...maybe im having
trouble finding pictures of DaG 402 because its not as popular as DaG
477 who knows but if anybody owns some can you send me a picture or
maybe point me to where i can see a picture online online of DaG 402
that would be great really. ?I have a feeling tleshey are paired but
there is no real evidence of this online anywere and i dont want to be
making any wild assumptions until i can find out for sure from
somebody..

Daniel Furlan
collector and dealer