[meteorite-list] Free Shipping

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 06:22:29 -0400

Hi Matthew and all,

Odd as I never view Alaska and Hawaii as not part of the USA only a bit
further away.

One thing that I do post in my adds are, No shipping to certain
countries because of extreme trouble with that countries mail service.
There are a few places like that and some people have had too much
trouble dealing with those countries so I simply don't ship to those
places.

When their citizens tell them to clean things up and they become
reliable then we'll be glad to ship then.

Quoting mmartin at meteoritetreasures.com: