[meteorite-list] Illinois Midwest 2JUN Meteor with Fragmentation -meteorites?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 22:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List, the time of the event was just prior to 9:00 pm EST and now reports coming in indicating fragmentation; we may have some meteorites? Projected fall location at this time is upper-mid to northern Illinois based on my take of the current data; this may change as more reports are received.

Large Meteor with Fragmentation!!! over the Midwest USA - IL IA MO IN MN ~8:45 or ~9:00 pm CST 2JUN2011 we may have meteorites on the ground!

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/06/breaking-news-mbiq-indicates-illinois.html

Dirk Ross...Tokyo