[meteorite-list] Oklahoma Meteorite Hunt - Success!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:47:00 -0700

Hi all,

I posted this on Facebook yesterday but decided to post here too.

A few weeks ago Mike Miller and myself headed to Oklahoma to see if we
could locate an old strewn field using a map from the early 1940's.

Click here to see photos:
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/oklahomameteoritehunt.htm

Yes, it was just an ordinary chondrite but the thrill of the chase was
as strong as ever. However, the thrill of victory was bitter sweet.

Does that make you want to read more? I hope so....

The full article will be published in the August 2011 Meteorite Magazine.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia