[meteorite-list] DAWN drives up to Vesta

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:34:04 -0400

Hi List,

I fell asleep last night before 2:30am. So what is the good word on
Dawn? Do we have orbit?

As has it captured a photo yet of a mile-wide patch of diogenite
exposed through the regolith? ;)

Best regards,

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/42h79my