[meteorite-list] 99th Anniversary Holbrook Hunt Heads Up / Beware

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:11:06 -0400

Greetings Holbrook Hunters,

I'm not sure if Sonny has mentioned it as I've not been following the
Holbrook thread, but when Sonny and I were there in April the guy that
lives at the end of the road on the right came out and made some
comments about all the meteorite hunting traffic, and he doesn't like
it. He is a bit unpredictable to say the least, I'll leave it at that.
Just be aware that if he comes over and says something to you, you may
be caught off guard because he doesn't hold back and he gets real
excited. Though he may not be exactly in the right, as hunters we all
need to remember to respect the people that live in the communities
where we hunt and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wish I could go, good luck to everyone that is going!

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?
IMCA # 1941