[meteorite-list] 99th Anniversary Holbrook Hunt - WEATHER

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:52:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,
We may not have room in our truck, but we will try to help out.? We probably won't meet at Denny's because we're driving up Sat. morning.? But if people have to park their cars along the main road coming in, maybe we can help with rides from there.
?
As far as the rain goes - we've almost got stuck in the rain there quite a few times.? It takes days for the area to drain too...
?
Regardless, it looks like it's going to be a great opportunity to meet fellow listers so far unknown... :)
?
Clear skies (for the weekend!)
Mark B.
Vail, AZ