[meteorite-list] Moon Memorabilia Auction + Contact info

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 18:14:09 -0400

The only thing the NYT editor and that horrible writer deserve to
receive is a subpoena informing them of a class-action lawsuit for
defamation and slander on the behalf of the meteorite community.

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com