[meteorite-list] Moon Memorabilia Auction + Contact info

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:30:24 -0500

Here we go again!

Alright, anyone who wants to write a letter to the editor, follow
these instructions and email letters at nytimes.com
https://myaccount.nytimes.com/membercenter/feedback.html

Also, here's useful contact information if you have problems with
something printed:

The Times welcomes comments and suggestions, or complaints about
errors that warrant correction. Messages on news coverage can be
e-mailed to nytnews at nytimes.com or left toll-free at 1-888-NYT-NEWS
(1-888-698-6397 ). Comments on editorials may be e-mailed to
letters at nytimes.com or faxed to (212) 556-3622 .

 Readers dissatisfied with a response or concerned about the paper's
journalistic integrity may reach the public editor at
public at nytimes.com or (212) 556-7652 .

- Yinan