[meteorite-list] Fw: Collateral Damage

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:09:41 -0700

Count....the casual slug-husband, who had no spine and was chugging along
 with the program, was the first red-flag that I saw. Not to mention that
 parents of a gaggle of kids without AC and a beat-up ol' PU just traded an
 RV ....it doen't add up.

 Good thing that Countess, Schnapps and the large posse of Listoids here
will
 keep eyes open.

 Be careful.

 Richard Montgomery