[meteorite-list] Tuscon help/info

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:43:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi all. I am thinking of heading out for Tuscon either tonight or tomorrow. Will be a 2 day drive, but I dont like to fly...

My wife has to work so I will be traveling with my 2 kids, one is 8 the other turned 4 today!
Was planning on a stay close by, but it did not pan out, the only other option is about 3 hours one way from the area of the show... Having my kids keeps me from crashing in the car or camping out.

Anyone in the area... is there reasonable priced ($60 or under per night) rooms within an hour still? Not looking to sell from it, only need it as a place to lay our heads for the night.
Would anyone have a extra room or floor me and the kids could use for the 3-4 days I will be there?

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites