[meteorite-list] Meteoritists: Do Angrites Originate from Mercury?

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:45:34 -0500

Hi Walter,

A non-scientist chiming in. A while back we had this discussion when someone
was promoting their material and used this as a possible selling point. I
believe in the end based on sited scientific papers it was mostly agreed
there is not any real proof of the angrite material coming from Mercury.

I have included some reference material for your and other list member's
reading by scientists on this subject.

Here:
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20070021589_2007019150.pdf
and