[meteorite-list] The Most Interesting Meteorite Man in the World

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:29:31 -0500

Greetings List Members,

I only drink fine coffee, but if I were to drink beer, it would be Dos Equis.

For those who want to live vicariously through me, here are some more
reasons I am the Most Interesting Meteorite Man in the World :

I put the "HEDO" in Hedonism.

When I give a meteorite to Chicago Steve, he keeps it for life.

My garden is a strewnfield.

I won the Meteoritical Society's Lifetime Achievement Award - twice.

When ANSMET first arrived at the Thiel Mountains, I was waiting with a
thermos of hot coffee.

When Google receives a meteorite-related query, they call me.

My metal detector's discriminator will ignore ugly meteorites.

I once found a meteorite in Shangri-La.

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com