[meteorite-list] NWA 1459 (was: Steve Witt's AD)

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:03:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for bringing up the memories.? I?remember that the winners were to be
announced at the Denver show and that everyone was anxiously waiting the
results.? I checked my computer?more than a few times?and was extremely happy to
come in behind the master and "win" my monster (at the time) 0.088 gram part
slice.

Cheers,

Frank