[meteorite-list] Fwd: The Most Interesting Meteorite Man in the World

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:48:57 +0100

>The rhinestones on my dog's collar are made from the Nakhla meteorite.

And the litter box of your cat is filled with crunched Chassigny.

....and if the meteorite curators are talking about you,
they all say - you're a fine man and they think you and your kin are making a great job for them.

....O.k. the last was so far the most impossible point of the fun thread.
:-(

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----