[meteorite-list] LATES re LIVE video feed of the auction

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:28:28 -0800

Hi all again,
        Guess what? I just talked to them and the person I talked to did
Say she thought there was a WiFi there because people brought in their
Lap tops!
        Very promising. I will talk to my main contact there tomorrow for
More definitive clarification, but this is starting to sound very promising,
even for this year due to Ruben's generous offer to coordinate it.
        Thanks, Ruben! Michael