[meteorite-list] LIVE video feed of the auction

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:00:47 -0700

Hi all,

I just sent Michael Blood the confirmation that I was able to test a
"live feed" with Eric (MeteoritesUSA) watching from California and it
works fine!

However, I only tested using my laptop camera and a cheap mic (not my
Hi-Def Canon and expensive mic) but Eric said it looked and sounded good.

So worst case scenario we can do that. I do however want to ultimately
use my good camera and mic. (Still working on it!)

Long story short I will be broadcasting "Live from the Auction and
possibly the Birthday Bash!" ....assuming all parties agree and there
is high speed Internet at each place!

Once all involved are in agreement I will post how to watch each "live
feed" during the show!"

Who knows, maybe we can do a live feed from a room or two also..

Are you ready to (Space) Rock? I am!

Ruben Garcia

Website: http://www.mr-meteorite.net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/