[meteorite-list] Maybe I Should Have My Head Checked

From: U.S. Airborne <ontheroad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:17:25 -0800

 Hi Larry nice footage of your finds. I think the word you may have been
trying to say was ineffable. I fill the same way when I locate a flying rock
thrown down at us from the universe . That pure joyous filling I get when I
find one is what keeps me looking for em
ineffable [?n??f?b?l] adj
1. too great or intense to be expressed in words

 Thanks for sharing those ineffable moments
Scott Johnson
U.S. AirBorne Sport Aviation LLC
Eagles Nest Airpark
Sport Pilot C.F.I WSC-L WSC-S