[meteorite-list] Maybe I Should Have My Head Checked

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:21:57 -0500

Hello List,

This is my first youtube video, no music, no credits, nothing fancy. I
just wanted to poke a little fun at myself and share some of the
excitement I get when finding meteorites.

It's 2 clips, the first is from Franconia. It's kinda funny, I seem to
take this documentation stuff serious!

The second clip is from Mifflin. It's a brief, intimate view of my
passion for meteorite hunting. If you were one of the few people that
got a piece of my find you certainly need to see this! It's like you
got a tiny piece of my being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feyy4W4rSrU

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins