[meteorite-list] The Tents are going up!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:02:34 -0500

Hey Gary,

Don't overload that canoe with beer, wouldn't want to get the meteorites wet
and plus you can bring more stones!! Still trying to get my friend to fly
over to Hawaii and pick up the inventory of brew from you to take to
Tucson!! ;-)

I'll be in Tucson a week from today, looking forward to seeing y'all there!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection