[meteorite-list] Meteorites 101-Bolide

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:23:50 EST

One last (?) comment regarding "bolide";

Yes it comes from the Latin, and is really a French word, used in France in
relation to racing cars.
And it really should be pronounced just like "solid".

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 1/17/2011 4:26:23 AM Mountain Standard Time,