[meteorite-list] New Ebay sales technique

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:10:55 -0800 (PST)

Read that "I don't give weights" rationalization as "too cheap to buy a scale
for $10-20" reason.

I guess it is better than one inactive(sic) dealer want-a-bee who, when
confronted over gross weight discrepancies in ebay sales, admitted he didn't
have a scale and just estimated weights to one decimal point no less.

He seemed to have a 300%+ "one way" error-of-margin in his estimates--the
errors were always be in his favor.
Elton