[meteorite-list] January Issue of Meteorite Times Now Up

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 12:16:17 -0800

Hi Paul, Thank you very much for the kind words. Glad I could help.
Meteorite Times is looking AWESOME! You've really done a great job with
it and it looks absolutely phenomenal. Magazine View really makes it Pop!

Everyone who's not yet had the privelege to view Meteorite Times, I
don't know what you're waiting for. I'm sure everyone on here on the Met
List has seen it, and reads it right? ;) Those who haven't really owe it
to themselves to read it. Paul really has outdone himself on the new
layout and design. http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Happy Hunting Everyone!

Regards,
Eric