[meteorite-list] OT: Tucson shooting

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:11:28 -0500

With all respect, any forensic psychiatrist will tell you that despite appearances to the contrary, there is simply no such thing as a random shooting.

No argument, when "larger targets" are provided as part of a discourse, insanity is provided a focus. (While not publicized, It is horrifying the number of death threats our president receives every week.) But the bottom line is the fellow was delusional and I suspect a diagnosis of schizophrenia will soon be confirmed.

All best / d,