[meteorite-list] You will 'Melt' for this... AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 22:49:32 -0500

Dear List,

You will 'Melt' for this! A taste from one of the goodies I picked from the
Tucson Show. Here are the new Impact Melt Breccia specimens from an
unclassified NWA I purchased. Can you say, "Sweeeet?!"

I normally do not offer special meteorites before classification, but this
one just got me so excited that I could not wait. One problem, I have to
choose one of these slices to cut down and submit a piece for the type
sample! I think I will see what is left after offering them and what ever is
left, will become the sample for the lab! That, or the 79.69g slices will
make for a good candidate. I received the pieces back from Marlin a couple
days ago and they just won't sit still here any longer! While there was
nearly a 30% cutting and polishing loss, it was well worth it to expose this
fantastic matrix!

New ~ Impact Melt Breccia Only 16 Specimens!):
Note: The reflection from light showing the crazy metal only illuminates
part of the slice, the metal shows to all the way to the edges.

1) 174.22g end cut (Main Mass)
112mm x 80mm x 15mm
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00001.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00002.jpg

2) 145.82g end cut
129 x 82 x 10
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00003.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00004.jpg

3) 127.18g complete slice (cs) (SOLD)
145 x 93 x 3.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00005.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00006.jpg

4) 114.08g cs
143 x 91 x 3
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00007.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00008.jpg

5) 94.79g cs
145 x 93 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00009.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00010.jpg

6) 89.89g cs (SOLD)
138 x 93 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00011.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00012.jpg

7) 86.25g cs
120 x 97 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00013.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00014.jpg

8) 85.43g cs
116 x 97 x 3
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00015.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00016.jpg

9) 85.21g cs
144 x 92 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00017.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00018.jpg

10) 84.05g cs
145 x 91 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00019.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00020.jpg

11) 79.69g cs
140 x 88 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00021.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00022.jpg

12) 72.89g cs
122 x 93 x 2
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00023.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00024.jpg

13) 68.76g cs
111 x 93 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00025.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00026.jpg

14) 65.96g cs
108 x 90 x 2.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00027.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00028.jpg

15) 57.70g cs
140 x 95 x 1.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00029.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00030.jpg

16) 51.39g cs
135 x 85 x 1.5
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00031.jpg
http://www.lunarrock.com/NEW-IMB/dsc00032.jpg

It will be one of those, First to Contact me, First to Choose offers...
Please email for prices if interested. Thank you for considering these!!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection