[meteorite-list] Udei Station vs. NWA4024 winonaite types

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:26:50 -0500

Hi Mike Tett.,

What I understand is that Winonaites are essentially the 'pop-out' silicates
from silicated irons, the non-iron inclusions. Basically, if someone were to
extract the silicates from silicated irons, they would have Winonaites left
over. There are several list members who can explain all this better than my
quick layman description.

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe