[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 00:19:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

I guess if the final value prices got posted on the List from the auction, Mr Blood would have done that awhile back ago? But as for the auctions goes, I dont see how the final prices can reflect the meteorite market value, prices go up and down and auction prices cant gauge the real market value of any given meteorite. Also, Jason made a great post about the value of meteorites and what collectors look for in determining value, so I think that is also something good to think about.

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore